· Federal Gas Tax and Transit Agreements
· Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund
· Canada-Nova Scotia Infrastructure Program
The main objective for these programs is to support healthy and vibrant sustainable communities through improved infrastructure.
· cleaner air
· cleaner water
· reduced greenhouse gas emissions
· increased sustainability
Who is eligible?
Nova Scotia municipalities and communities as well as urban and community transit organizations
What types of projects are funded?
- water and wastewater infrastructure
- solid waste management systems
- public transit infrastructure
- community energy systems
- local roads and bridges
- community infrastructure